The corona terror isn’t yet gone, after several days of lockdown, the govt has declared unlock and gave the public a break from the continuous lockdown. So, Unlock has been declared. With that office too! And it is of utmost importance to sanitise your office for your employees. Employees are like your family, so it’s your responsibility to take good care of them.
We at IWMBuzz are up with some tips to sanitise your office
1. Wipe your drawers and desktop and other surfaces, with a disinfectant wipe.
2. The places that come into high contacts, like elevators and others, it should be sanitised twice a day.
3. The places that are frequently touched, like tabletops, I pad, keyboards, mouse, etc should also be disinfected daily, twice or thrice.
4. Make sure all the employees have protective gears to come to the workplace. Their safety is your responsibility.
5. Hand-sanitisation stations should be installed in the office premises, that too at different spots, from the entrance to working space to the cafeteria.