Stand-Up Comedian Zakir Khan rose to fame when he won ‘India’s Best Stand Up’ in 2012. There has been no looking back for this Indore lad since then. From being a college drop-out to becoming one of the most well-known faces in the Indian Comedy circuit, the comedian’s journey has been the one to watch.
A sitar player, musician, youtuber, writer, presenter, actor – Zakir Khan is a man of many talents. His ability to find comedy in the most mundane of situations to make people laugh until they can’t breathe is just one of the many qualities that he possesses.
And so, by now you may have been familiar with Zakir the comedian but do you know that the guy is also a talented Shayar? That’s right!
If you happen to be his die-hard fan or follow him on social media, you will witness Zakir often bringing out the poet in him and sharing beautiful shayaris that are as relatable as his comedy. He has a way with words that touch your heart and leave you emotional.
We bring to you some of the beautiful quotes by Zakir Khan that prove he is more than just a comedian:
- “Haqiqat apne chehre se, Ek pal me chupa lete ho. Kamal karte ho.
Udas rehte ho, phir bhi muskura lete ho. Kamal karte ho.
Asan nahi hota, zindagi ka safar tanha. Kabhi akele me jo baithon, Toh yeh baat zara samjhna.
Tum yaar, Phir bhi hath chhuda lete ho.
Kamal karte ho.”
- “Meri auqaat mere sapno se itni baar haari hai ki ab usne beech me bolna hi band kar diya hai.”
- “Zindagi se kuch zaada nahi,
bas itni si farmaaish hai,
ab tasveer se nahi,
tafseel se milne ki khwaaish hai.”
- “Bewajeh bewafaaon ko yaad kiya hai, Galat logon pe bahut waqt barbaad kiya hai.”
- “Dosti aainon se kabhi lambi nahi chalti, Itni imandaari bhi rishton ke liye aachi nahi hoti.”
Beautiful and thoughtful – Zakir Khan sure knows how to weave magic with his words. There’s indeed nothing this man can’t do!