Bella Hadid is a supermodel in the Hollywood industry. Time and again, she enthralled her fans and audience with exceptional looks on runways. She can pull off any style with her grace and attitude to carry out the royalty of the outfit. The bold and experimenting outfit has always been Bella Hadid’s top choice. She makes buzz with her different sartorial picks. But this isn’t enough, and the diva has made people turn their heads to look at her whenever she walks on the red carpet, especially in black dresses. And here we take you to a throwback to her Red Carpet appearances in black dresses.
1) Bella Hadid made a jaw-dropping appearance on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2022 in a black 1987 Versace Gown. She styled her look clean bun with a flick on her face. Winged charcoal black eyeliner, blushed cheeks and nude lipstick completed her makeup with diamond earrings and strapless detail emphasizing her collarbones.
2) Bella Hadid stunned the viewers with her black supremacy in a long sleeve-low v-neckline cut-out gown with a thigh-high slit from both sides at the red carpet Grammy Awards in 2016.
3) Bella Hadid stole the show with her glam in a black leather monokini with netted stockings, gloves, and a floor-sweeping tail in an all-black Burberry style for her appearance at Met Gala 2022.
4) The supermodel Bella Hadid made head-turning sight in a black wrap dress gown, defining her skinny figure for her appearance on the red carpet of Fashion Trust Arabia.
5) Bella Hadid made a stunning walk on the red carpet of the Met Gala 2019 in a black cut-out tail gown. The short hairstyle, winged eyeliner, blushed cheeks, and diamond earrings completed her glam.
Which red carpet look of Bella Hadid in black is the best? Follow IWMBuzz.com.