Ashi Singh is a star in making. Onscreen, she has wowed everybody with her grand looks and acting abilities. With playing the role of Naina in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, the beautiful celebrity has dazzled us all.
As of now, the actress is performing the character Yasmine in the show, Aladdin-Naam Toh Suna Hoga, where she replaced Avneet Kaur. And we can’t help but go gaga over her new avatar as Yasmine. She is doing apt justice to the character.
But if you think you are a die-hard fan of the actress, then you must know these 5 lesser-known facts about Ashi Singh. We have lined them up below, give it a read!
5 unknown facts
1. Ashi Singh is from Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Ashi loves everything in blue.
3. Ashi Singh is a foodie, she isn’t much carb-conscious and she loves chicken.
4. Ashi loves to spend time with her family.
5. In spite of the fact that it is Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai which has made Ashi famous, very few people know about her debut show! Ashi Singh’s debut on TV was with Secret Diaries, which was broadcasted on Channel V. The show was episodic, later she did the lead role of Naina in the serial, Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hain.