One of the main reasons why the millennial and Gen Z prefer web series over Bollywood flicks is that web series are devoid of unnecessary glamor. This deprivation allows, whether intentionally or unintentionally, creates more space for the actors to shine. And one actor who has been shining since 2014 is none other than Sumeet Vyas. The man of multiple talents doesn’t just act in web series, Bollywood films and theatre productions but also weaves wonderful fictional and yet relatable stories! Whether it is playing goofy Mikku from Permanent Roommates or scripting the dialogues of Netflix’s Hindi Original Love Per Square Foot, Mr. Vyas has proved time and again that his talents are boundless.
In Veere Di Wedding, Sumeet was paired against Kareena Kapoor and the way he kept up with not just her acting but also her style quotient, reinforces our belief that the man can give mainstream B-town stars a run for their money quite easily. The cherry on the top is that although he isn’t a quintessential Bollywood macho man he can manage to look absolutely stunning and cause the temperatures to soar. A lot of hearts were broken when he tied the knot with his second wife, Ekta Kaul.
Coming to the point of this write-up, here is Sumeet ‘Beautiful Baba’ Vyas in his element, all set to make your day!
1. With him in the foreground, who cares about the background?
2) Now that we’ve seen this picture, we’d really like to see him in a negative role!
3) Uff! How can someone make a straight face look so damn good!
4) Very few actors can carry eccentric styles. This picture proves Sumeet Vyas is one of those!
5) The actor-writer surely loves his suits. And when the fit is this perfect, so do we!