Bhuvan Bam is one of the most sensational personalities in the social media scene. His presence on the Indian YouTube scenario is evident and visible. He is more or less the ‘Godfather’ of the scene and he’s treated with the same respect as Don Corleone was. He has turned himself from a scrawny looking young man into a fashionable and hip personality that needs to be watched out for. This transformation happened over the last 5 years. It seemed more or less impossible to perceive in the beginning, but Bhuvan’s grit and determination made it happen.
Also, an important point to also take note of here is the fact that he did not compromise on his comedic intelligence throughout the process, which is a hard thing to ask of a person who has to come up with a new video every other week. But one can finally say that he is at the pinnacle of his success and no one can take that away from him. So, to celebrate that, why not just take a look at some of his lesser known facts.
(1) He is a very good and adept stage performer.
(2) He has been called out by many celebrities for how great the content he produces is.
(3) He used to originally be a singer and composer and performed in bars in Delhi.
(4) His first video was called “The Chakna Issue”, and it got 15 views before being deleted off his account.
(5) He has been known to collaborate with a lot of other popular Indian YouTube channels like TVF and AIB.