The video game series Far Cry is becoming very much popular. A game published by Ubisoft, Far cry is a franchise of first-person shooter games. The first game, a far cry which was developed by Crytek and was published in March 2004. The games in this series have used the Ubisoft modified version of the Cry Engine, the Dunia Engine, allowing for open-world gameplay. There are overall 5 games, along with three standalone expansions, the first game initially developed by Microsoft Windows, also saw several ports to video game consoles. This game is generally well-received and is considered a commercial success. Ubisoft reports that sales have exceeded 20 million units. Here we look at important features of the Far Cry video games series.
*The Far Cry games feature a robust single-player concept with a later title offering cooperative campaign support.
* The games also offer competitive multiplayer options.
* In this game users can edit the game’s maps for these matches.
* Killing enemies from a far-off distance, or rolling into the camp with a jeep, running away from as many enemies as possible before the bullets fly.
* Far cry 2’s account is strong and challenging, and will probably stand the trial of time regardless of whether different components don’t.
* In Far Cry primal the combat, which traded firearms for spears and stone axes, was meaty and fun.
* Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the height of Far Cry’s zaniness.
* In Far Cry 4, rampaging through massive gates while riding an elephant and firing an assault rifle is amazing.