We all are known with the taste of our moms when it comes to their saree collection. What if your mom handovers you her old Banarasi Silk Saree? Consider yourself lucky enough. If you ever get your mom’s saree, try these amazing ways to reuse it. Make out something reusable with it, wherein clothing or accessories.
Tricks to style on with an old saree-
1. Maxi dress- If you get a plain saree with a border or even a simple saree, go on for a Maxi dress. Doll it up into a maxi dress and style it like no one else can.
2. Kurtas or shirt- Make a kurta or shirt out of a saree. Try on making a shirt with a plain saree and saree with any designs will go for a kurta.
3. Dhoti or cigarette pant – Why to always go for trousers, denims, leggings. Make a dhoti style pant with an old saree and a cigarette pant that will go on with any dress.
4. Skirt or Ghagra- Make a long floor-length skirt or ghagra out of a saree and style it with a plain blouse or shirt.
5. Dupatta- Take a proper length and make a dupatta out of a saree to tyle in with dress, lehenga, kurta.
You can even make a purse or handbag and match it up any ethnic wear.