The Mumbai-The City Of Dreams, this place has so much to give. From a bright history to what we see today, are the pride of Mumbai. The Bollywood Film Industry, Grand 5 star hotels, and the beaches you have everything here just like other major tourist attractions.
People from all over India have stayed here from generations and Mumbai has always kept its arms open and accepted the people from all around the country. From different types of food, religious places, and shopping centers you can find everything in Mumbai.
People in Mumbai have a craze for shopping, also Mumbai is the fashion capital of India. From malls to street shopping centers, here in Mumbai for you.
So here are some best places in Mumbai that you should surely visit from Street Shopping-
1. Colaba Causeway Market- Colaba Causeway Market is one of the oldest markets in Mumbai. The market is fully packed with street vendors. You can get jewelry, accessories, fashionable clothes, and even books.
2. Crawford Market- Crawford Market has been in its place more than 150 years from now. Crawford Market is mainly famous for gifts, party supplies, stars, decoratives, and cosmetics.
3. Linking Road- Linking Road is situated in The Heart Of Bandra and is one of the top shopping centers in Mumbai. The market is mainly famous for stylish clothes and accessories and the quality and price are quite satisfying.
4. Hill Road- Hill Road is just the replica of the Delhi markets, Sarojini and Janpath Market. Hill Road is mainly divided into three sections, Elco Market, Sona Shopping Centre, and the street shops.
5. Fashion Street- Fashion Street is located in South Mumbai and is one of the best shopping centers in Mumbai. The street is packed with a number of vendors and the prices are quite pocket friendly. Not only clothes you can even find a number of food stalls where different types of food items are available.
Also Read: 5 Street Shopping Ideas For Women