Bridesmaids are a really important part of any wedding to the brides. It means to be a maid of honour. They are members of the bride’s party in a Western Traditional wedding ceremony.
It’s important that every bridesmaid should feel beautiful in their dresses. Just like the bride, they should really match her up with their makeup, outfit, accessories. Make sure the ladies should look quite perfect in their bridesmaid dresses and first know which dress style will be the best on each bridesmaid’s shape.
Here are some beautiful designs for the bridesmaids for your curvy body-
1. Pear Shape:- A-line and strap. Smaller up your straps instead of going for strapless or tank style dress.
2. Large Busted:- One shoulder, Scoopneck, or Crossover neckline. Ditch the strapless look and go for one shoulder, Scoopneck, or Crossover neckline.
3. Petite:- V-Neck, strapless or high neck. Stay away from drop waist or seams.
4. Curvy:- Cap sleeves or strapped gown with ruching at the waist.
5. Boy-Shape:- Strapless that is cinched at the waist. Create a more hourglass figure by seaming that cinches at the waist.