The monsoon is all about bright colors and minimalist looks, breezy winds and splashy water everywhere.
Fashion is all about the choice of what works best at your comfort zone. Elsa Schiaparelli once said, “In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous”.
In this monsoon go for the following outfits:
- Trusty Tunics- Tunics are one of the most versatile outfits. Tunics can be easily paired with pair of palazzo, skirt or leggings.
- Short Hemlines- Monsoon definitely calls for shorter hemlines for the sheer practically of it.
- Highs & Lows- Asymmetric cuts, also known as highs & lows are a good bet in the monsoon.
- Cool Culottes- Culottes, a distant cousin of Palazzo is exactly what you need this season.
- Monochromes- Bright colours are trending this season. Bright hues in monochromes can be seen around you.
Also Read: How to Slay The Punjabi Look With Ease