Ralph Lauren once said, “Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is Forever.”
Style is the general way in which it is done or presented, which often shows the attitude of people.
Stylish fashion tips to look trendy and classy:-
1. Wear what you feel most comfortable in.
2. Emphasize your best features and de-emphasize your least favorite.
3. Be trendy on a level you are comfortable with.
4. Embrace the classic.
5. Add a little casual to your look.
6. Follow the trends.
7. Go easy on hair styling and makeup.
Clothing tips for girls:-
1. Rolled up sleeves.
2. Cuff the bottom.
3. Draped shoulders.
4. Wear all white.
5. Yes to knot
6. Unusual colour combination.
Clothing tips for boys:-
1. Short or long-sleeved T-shirt with jeans & sneakers.
2. Wear a vest over a long-sleeved button-down shirt with a tie.
3. Stick with blues & neutrals.
4. Polo shirts.
5. Casual jackets.
In general, being a fashionable teenager means wearing clothes that create visual tricks which will make your body look evenly proportioned as possible.