Besides making yummy sweets, delights and desserts, one also needs to look stylish during Ganpati festival.
Here are some tips to choose outfits for Ganesh Chaturthi:-
- Handloom Sarees- Drape a soft handloom saree and match it up with jhumkas, bindi.
- Kalamkari Sarees- Wear a Kalamkari print saree with simple blouse.
- Maxi dress- Go for a silk Maxi dress with traditional prints with gold jewellery and bangles.
- Ethnic Salwar- Wear an Ethnic Salwar with right accessories.
- Floor length Anarkali- Wear a cotton or silk floor length Anarkali, with low bun and jhumkas.
- Kurta- Wear a cultural style Kurta with traditional or Floral prints.
- Lehenga- Choose a simple traditional print or handwork lehenga for this Ganesh Chaturti.
Tips to choose outfits for Men:-
- Kurta suit- Wear an Angrakha type of kurta.
- Dhoti style pants- Go for Dhoti style pants instead of denims for a traditional look.
Also Read: How to Slay The Punjabi Look With Ease