No outfit can change your look better than a dupatta drape. Many people think of buying expensive lehenga, but again think ‘ Where do I wear this lehenga again after this occasion?’ In this case you can go for trying on different dupatta drapes that will instantly change your look.
Here are some types to drape your dupatta-
1. Pin it low on the bun and pleat it over one shoulder.
2. Pin it on the head and bring over one half of the blouse and arm.
3. Pin it on the head and one side pin it to the wrist.
4. Take a single dupatta around the neck.
5. Drape it over the head, over one side and bring forward through the other elbow.
6. Take a single dupatta over both elbows.
7. Drape the dupatta over one shoulder and arm.
8. One dupatta over the head and bring it to the front on sides and the other one, drape like a deep U.
9. One dupatta over the head and the other diagonally like a pleated saree pallu.
10. One dupatta over the head and the other left straight over one shoulder and drape it at the bottom.
11. One dupatta over the head and bring the other one diagonally, but low and take it over the elbow.
12. Take two contrasting colours, one on each shoulder.