Our formal dresses, denims are locked up in the closet as there is no going for work, parties, brunches, movies, or dates. Everyone is bored of wearing pyjamas, t-shirts and shorts for about last three months.
Here are some ethnic fashion styles in lockdown-
1. A simple kurta- Wear a simple kurta instead of t-shirt.
2. Cold shouldered kurta- Try something new with the cold-shouldered kurta.
3. Dhoti style pant- Go for Dhoti style pants instead of Pyjama.
4. Midi- Wear a midi dress at dome during this lockdown.
5. A comfortable jumpsuit- Instead of a pyjama set wear a jumpsuit.
6. Floral print tops- Wear a floral print crop-top or off-shouldered top in lockdown instead of t-shirt.