As the summer creeps on, we look for more and more comfortable clothes. What better clothing that screams comfort than the palazzo…! Also the palazzo go well with both western outfits as well as with the kurtas too. Here are 10 outfits styled with palazzos that make heads turn your way.
Palazzos are mostly paired with western outfits like casual tops and formal shirts. Palazzo also looks good with our desi kurti. It gives a traditional look, culture and fashion. If you are planning for the next wedding or sangeet ceremony keep the kurti palazzo combination on the top of your list. And also it will keep you comfortable.
When it comes to Palazzo it makes every outfit look stylish since it offers a new and fresh take on traditional looks, which adds that element of fusion into any outfit.
In fact there are so many different ways to pair Palazzo these days with any outfit that you can use the same bottom to create a completely different look.
These are some outfits which you can combine with the Palazzos.
1. Palazzo Pants with Indian Asymmetric Kurta.
2. Palazzo Pants with Crop Tops.
3. Palazzo Pants with Floor Length Anarkali.
4. Palazzo Pants with Shirts
5. Palazzo Pants with Ribbed Tops.
6. Palazzo Pants with Slip Tops.
7. Palazzo Pants with Layered Long Tops:
It’s not new but for a change, try it with a palazzo. The wide-bottomed pants along with the fine layered will add a fab look to your outfit.
8.Palazzo Pants with Long kurta type Shirts: We already saw how shirt style kurta can be best seen when paired with palazzo pants. If you want to take this look further, then go for long wrap up shirts for a change. They are very much stylish and so also travel friendly.
9. Palazzo Pants with Front Open Tops:
Long tops that have flattering front cuts will look so good when paired with a palazzo pant. For a fab look.
10. Palazzo Pants as Salwar Bottoms: If you Are a fan of the evergreen salwar kameez. This is the Instead, option for relaxed palazzo pants. They will make your salwar more desirable.
11. Palazzo Pants with Short length Churidar Tops: You can make your churidar style clothes more refreshing by wearing palazzos instead of dhoti style pants for your short tops.
12.Palazzo Pants with Coat/Jacket: This is the coolest way to wear a jacket with a top or a Kurta in it on Palazzo.
These are our picks of some tops that can go so delightfully well on your Indian style palazzo pants. So don’t only choose the continental tops make it look more desi by pairing them with your salwar and kurta tops too. You will make your attire more interesting and stunning.
If you have any other top idea that can perk up a palazzo pant you can try it on.