The festive season has already started and many girls are wondering about their outfit for every occasion. Just some days and Diwali is here and many girls have not decided their outfit yet. But today we are here with 5 different kurti styles for you to dress for this festival. Kurtis have indeed made a special place in wardrobes of women. They have now indeed become a style statement for the fashion forward ladies.
Many women are choosing kurtis over other outfits due to the comfort and growing demand. Both the type of kurtis, casual and designer kurtis are highly in trend. Women are now seen to be loving and adorning kurtis and suit sets. There are a number of designs and patterns available in festive kurtis. Kurtis perfectly capture the essence of Indian culture. We can see now women wearing fusion of contemporary and traditional kurti.
Here are some unique festive kurti for you-
1. Jacket Style Kurti- The jacket kurti is just an added layer on a simple kurti. You can tie the jacket with a lace or even leave it front open. Pair your jacket kurti with a pair of leggings or cigarette pants.
2. Cape style Kurti- It’s not just that cape style can be worn as a western wear. Pick a beautiful simple kurti with a cape style.
3. Asymmetric Kurti- You can get your asymmetric kurti as per your wish of length. It can be donned with medium length, long or short. Go for chiffon or crepe fabric as asymmetric style looks good when crafted from sheer fabric.
4. Dhoti style Kurti- A modern version of contemporary outfit that has now gone well in trends. Dhoti style kurtis started becoming a rage when the B-town actresses started flaunting it. Dhoti style kurtis are best paired with leggings or tights.
5. Overlay Kurti- An overlay kurti can be worn as a western as well as Indian wear. For the festive season, you can wear embroidered and delicate detailed kurti.