Navratri is all about the perfect outfit, accessories, jewelry, and Garba. Even the dandiyas are well decorated. And how can we forget the perfect jewelry designs for each of the nine days for women?
No worries, if you are worried about the jewelry trends for this Navratri festive season, try this super cool oxidized jewelry.
Here are we with some designer jewelry trends, that you’ll surely love-
1. Oxidized Nose Pin- Go for oxidized nose pin instead of silver of gold pin.
2. Oxidized Earrings- Oxidised Earrings are no less in giving you a traditional yet cool look.
3. Oxidized Mangalsutra- Mangalsutra is something that is a must for an Indian woman. so, opt for an Oxidised Mangalsutra this Navratri season.
4. Oxidized Necklace Set- Why to always go for a golden set of Necklace, pair your lehenga choli with an Oxidised Necklace Set.
5. Oxidized Chokers- Choker is indeed a jewelry piece that adds up glam to your look. Go for an oxidized choker this festive season.
Also Read: Navratri – Festivals of India