Shorts are the perfect summer wears and also are very easy to style. Shorts are a must for every girl’s wardrobe. If you have a curvaceous body then you might feel self-conscious when wearing shorts. There are a number of ways to style in shorts for a number of different looks.
Here are tips to keep in mind while styling in shorts:
1. High-rise to medium-rise shorts is preferable for curvy ladies.
2. High waist shorts will be best if you have an hourglass figure.
3. Go for boyfriend size shorts if you have big hips or thighs.
Below are some ways to style in short for a plus-size woman:
1. Fringe Shorts- Best Trendy Shorts in 2020. Pair your fringe shorts with a tank top.
2. Power Suit- Add a blazer to your look. You can don a structured as well as an unstructured blazer.
3. Off-Shoulder Trends- When wearing your shorts try off-shoulders with it. This duo will go well.
4. Floral Tops- Don up a floral top with your shorts. The floral print can make your look glow.
5. Mix Lace- Detailing lace with your denim shorts is the perfect way to try something new.
6. Polka Dots Shorts- Go for Polka dot shorts instead of plain shorts.
7. Crop Tops- Pair your shorts with trendy crop tops.