We all have a pair of jeans or t-shirt that we love to wear but now it doesn’t fit you, but you don’t want to part away. Some old outfits leave us with memories, especially our childhood clothes.
While we didn’t expect the lockdown to be so long, we are bored at home and left with nothing to do. So here are some creative ideas to do with old clothes. Transform your old clothes into various things with these tips-
1. Turn your old t-shirts into a blanket- Take your old t-shirts, cut the front part perfectly and sew them all together and make a blanket with your t-shirts.
2. Turn old shirts into a pillowcase- Cut out the sleeves and collar of the shirts and sew it like it is a pillowcase.
3. Turn an old saree into a skirt- Take an old saree and cut it down according to you and make a floor-length out of it.
4. Make a small coin purse or wallet using an old shirt- Cut out a piece of shirt and sew it into a small pocket. Attach a small button.
5. Turn a men’s shirt into a shirt dress- Take an old men’s shirt and cut out and sew into a mini dress.