Navratri is one of the most celebrated festivals of India. Almost all people of different religions enjoy the festival. The celebration of Navratri varies from over different regions of India. The nine nights are dedicated to the honour of the divine feminine, goddess Durga. The nine nights are celebrated wearing different colours for all the nights. This year the colours are as follows 1st Day- Grey, 2nd Day- Orange, 3rd Day- white, 4th Day- Red, 5th Day- Sky Blue, 6th Day- Pink, 7th Day- Royal Blue, 8th Day- Yellow, 9th Day- Green.
Are you worried about the jewellery this year? Don’t worry our Bollywood actresses are here with some inspiration for this Navratri jewellery. The actresses know how to start and rock an ethnic look. Here are some jewellery trends for this Navratri-
1. Oxidised Statement Necklaces for Navratri like Tammanah Bhatia and Kareena Kapoor Khan- Ditch your matching or golden necklace and go for an oxidised necklace to make a style statement.
2. Oxidised Earrings for Navratri like Alia Bhatt and Sonam Kapoor- The oxidised earring are perfect to complete your Navratri look.
3. Oxidised Bangles for Navratri like Aditi Rao Hydari- It is a perfect jewellery piece to steal the show this Navratri.
4. Oxidised Rings for Navratri like Aditi Rao Hydari- Opt for an oxidised ring this Navratri.
5. Oxidised Mangtika for Navratri like Alia Bhatt- Try this old-age accessory that is now the favourite trend for Navratri festive season.