It is hard to choose a perfect hairstyle. But before choosing any hairstyle, you need to identify your face shape prior. Once identified it becomes easy for you to choose hairstyle. Most people are mistaken, thinking they have a round shaped face.
A simple way to determine your face shape is by pulling your hair back, trace the outline of your face while looking in the mirror with the help of an eye-liner or lip-liner.
Long face, oval face, square face, heart face, round face, diamond face are the categories of face shape.
Hairstyles For Face Shapes-
1. For an oval face- Blunt bob above the shoulder, shoulder length cut with subtle layers, side swept bangs, sleek hairstyles.
2. For a long face- Loose haircuts starting from close to the roots, flat iron waves, salon style blowout with volume, long layers breaking at the collar bones.
3. For a square face- Soft wispy side-swept bangs, straight hairs with long layers, short, subtle bangs that thin at the cheekbones.
4. For a heart face- Shoulder length lob, deep inside part with loose waves, layers that break at the collarbone.
5. For a round face- Textured lob, deep side part, slick back, high ponytail, pixie cut with volume at the top.
6. For a diamond face- Long side swept bangs, short, textured lob, sleek straight hair with a middle part, sleek high ponytail.