You can surely opt for a Punjabi look for any function, according to you, you may also add or remove some accessories to make it look proper.
Tips to style in Punjabi look-
1. Opt a block colour Punjabi suit- A bright colour just like their bright personalities is what you need to choose.
2. Choose a proper Pranda- Pranda is a hair accessory on a bride.
3. Go for an appropriate pair of earrings and tikka- A pair of earrings and tikka is really rocking on a punjabi suit.
4. Matching Punjabi Jootis- The Punjabi Jootis are flat-soled shoes that are really comfortable to wear.
5. A proper pair of Jhanjhar-These are anklets with thick and beautiful designs.
6. Matching Bangles- In Punjabi the bangles are known as choora and they are not limited to wear.