We all love to wear Jewellery for every occasion. But it’s important to keep all your jewellery sparkling. You need to keep your rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings clean and sparkling. But it’s not easy to clean intricate pieces of the jewellery. You need to often check your jewellery. We need to have a good look at our pieces, especially the very precious ones and give them an objective assessment.
Here are some tips to take care of your jewellery-
1. Give your Jewellery a wash:- We often don’t realize that our jewellery needs a clean, this can be either because we wear it all the time and don’t notice the changes or we place it somewhere and don’t look at it too often. Wash your jewellery with warm water and a gentle liquid soap. Use only cloth or soft bristled brush to get the grime out of crevices. Clean the jewellery and dry it quickly and well.
2. Use silver dip to remove Tarnish:- Use Silver dip to remove the tarnish from sterling silver. To clean the silver chain, use silver dip with polishing cloth, as it’s not easy to clean the chain with polishing cloth alone. Follow the instructions given while cleaning and rinse them quickly and properly once you’re done with cleaning.
3. Keep your Jewelry in a box- Don’t keep your jewellery directly in the safe case. First keep it in a zip-lock bag and then place them in the jewellery box, and later keep it in a safe case.
4. Avoid leaving it in sunlight- Don’t place it openly in sunlight, as the colours of gemstones can fade away or get dull when exposed to too much light.
5. Keep your gold and silver jewellery separate- Gold scratches away easily, so place both, gold and silver in separate soft bags and then in boxes they came in.
Also Read: Simple Vastu Tips For Happy Family