Tie has become an important part of our daily life. We wear a tie at events, parties, office, and many more. But, some people find it difficult to wear a tie in a proper way.
So here are some tips to wear your tie easily:-
1] Four In Hand Knot:- 1. Initially, cross the wide end over the narrow end.
2. Fold the wild end under the narrow end.
3. Take the wide end and pass it horizontally over the narrow end.
4. Pass the wide end up through the loop around your neck.
5. Take the wide end by the knot in front. Tighten it and pull it up to your collar.
2] Half Windsor:- 1. Initially, cross the wide end over the narrow end.
2. Wrap the wide end from right to left from behind the narrow end.
3. Now take the wide end wrap it over the narrow end from right to left, crossing through the loop.
4. Take the wide end and bring it front over the narrow end.
5. Take the wide end and wrap around the narrow end again and bring it up through the loop between the collar and tie again.
6. Stabilize the knot loosely and bring the wide end through it.
7. Pull the tie through all the way and tighten it.