Denim jackets are one of the most versatile outfits ever. A denim jacket is one of the best outwear options other than a trench coat, a leather moto. The denim jacket is extremely timeless. We have a number of ideas to style a denim jacket like turtlenecks and corduroy pants.
But when it comes to trying something new we are all confused with it. So here are some outfit to style with a denim jacket to give you a new look:-
1. Turn into a set- Wear a simple tee or crop top and denim jacket over it. Add a denim skirt to complete your look.
2. Double Up- Try these cool denim-on-denim look. Wear your denim jacket over a bralette top or crop top.
3. Mix Instead of Match- If your denim jacket is in a darker shade, wear it with a lighter colour top or tees.
4. Go Undone- Button up your jacket just like a shirt, but leave the bottom unfastened.
5. Add up with dress- Match up your denim jacket with a cool printed dress.