An indo-chinese recipe with a touch of Indian style. You need to try this interesting recipe that is quick and easy to make.
Chicken Chilli Recipe-
Ingredients:- 2 chicken breasts, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 beaten egg, ¾ cup flour, 1 sliced green pepper, 1 sliced red pepper, rice to serve.
FOR CHILLI SAUCE- 3 crushed cloves garlic cloves, 1 chopped red chilli, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp tomato puree, ½ cup water.
Procedure: 1. Take the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the chicken into strips and then dip into the gg and coat it with the layer of flour.
3. Heat some oil and shallow fry the chicken for a few minutes
4. Add some peppers and fry again for 2 minutes. Take out and set aside.
5. In the same pan, add garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, tomato purée, and water. Stir and simmer until the mixture turns syrupy.
6. Add back the pepper and chicken and fry again for a few minutes.
7. Serve with rice and Enjoy!
Also Read: 3 Healthy Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss