Matka Malai Kulfi Recipe-
2 Cups Milk, 1 Cup Cream, 1 Cup Condensed milk, 1/2 tsp crushed Cardamom seeds, 1/4 Cup Dry fruit mix, 10-15 strands Saffron soaked in water.
1. Take a wide bottomed pan and keep on medium flame, simmer the milk.
2. Add the cream and mix well and keep stirring.
3. Now, add the condensed milk to it and mix it well.
4. Add some saffron strands, cardamom seeds, and dry fruits.
5. Mix everything well and keep simmering until it reduces to one-third of its original quantity.
6. Turn off the flame and let cool.
7. Once cooled, transfer it to the matkas and refrigerate it overnight.
8. Serve chilled.