Salmon fish, which is popularly known as Rawas, is considered to be the most preferred fish in India. Rawas is found on the western coast and is quite a favourite among all the chef. Salmon taste is awesome. Its flesh is white and has a firm texture and fish lovers enjoy it like anything. Here we look at the recipe of mouth-watering tasty salmon fish for this weekend.
Here is the recipe for this weekend dinner. Flavour packed salmon fish is one you will enjoy like anything.
500 grams potatoes, Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic, onion powder, paprika, dried thyme, dried parsley, 2 tablespoon honey, 2 Salmon fillets 1 bunch asparagus, 6 slices lemon, 4 fresh thyme Spring.
Before starting all procedures prepare salmon marinade. To prepare salmon marinade, take salmon fillets and then add the following things in it which are kept ready. Add lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, paprika, thyme, parsley and honey and stir until all ingredients combined.
* Preheat oven to 200 degrees and keep ready.
* Add potatoes sticks to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
* Afterwards season it with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
* Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
* On the same baking tray make place by pushing potatoes to one side of the tray and add salmon marinade and asparagus.
* Season salmon and asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper. Brush the marinade on the salmon.
* Bake it in the oven for around 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked properly.
* Take out from oven and top with lemon slices and thyme springs. Your mouth-watering tasty salmon fish for this weekend ready. Enjoy this delicious recipe with rice and curry and enjoy.