Garlic naan has always been the best addition to the curries. The aroma of the dish makes one crave for it. Garlic naan is easy to make and not much needed ingredients.
Homemade Garlic Naan-
Ingredients:- 2 cup Maida, ¼ tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. baking powder, ¾ tsp. salt, 2 tbsp. oil, ¼ cup curd, 1 tsp. garlic, grated, water, for kneading.
FOR GARLIC BUTTER: 3 tbsp. melted butter, 1 tsp. garlic, grated, 2 tbsp. coriander, finely chopped.
To make dough: 1. Take a bowl; combine Maida, baking soda and baking powder and salt.
2. Add oil, curd and garlic, mix everything.
3. Add water and knead everything into soft dough.
4. Grease the dough and cover for 2 hours.
To make garlic butter: 1. Mix butter, garlic and coriander.
After 2 hours, knead the dough again and check if any air bubbles left.
1. Pinch ball sized dough and roll gently into oval shape with the help of a rolling pin.
2. Grease the naan with a little water.
3. Flip the naan and put it slowly over the tawa.
4. Slightly press the naan. After a minute flip the naan.
5. Brush it with the prepared garlic butter.
6. Remove from the flame and serve it with your favourite curry with some garlic butter over it.
Also Read: Easiest Way to Make Cheese Garlic Bread