All kinds of chicken dishes right tandoori, tikka, Afghani, sez wan, etc. are favorite among all types of people. Chicken is preferred due to its versatility and within few minutes you can make varieties of dishes. Murg Maslam or chicken Islam is a king of all chicken dishes. This dish is cooked using whole chicken marinated properly to coat it with masala. It is a kind of stuffed chicken recipe. To prepare Murg Maslam chicken is marinated in yogurt, onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, mustard oil, and spices for a longer period to tenderize and then cooked in golden onion and almond paste. This is a flavourful chicken recipe for special occasions and festivals. Here we look at few steps to make it at home.
* Prepare spice mixture. Take nutmeg powder, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and cumin seeds and mix them well in a blender, and put water to make the masala paste.
* In this add ginger garlic paste, onion paste, green chili puree, spices, red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
* In another bowl takes yogurt, and add spices mixture as well as mustard oil, salt, and chicken pieces and marinate it for a longer period.
* Take oil in a pan and cumin seeds, bay leaves, green chilies, and fry them on medium flame.
* Add marinated chicken, water, and salt. Cover pan with lid. Add almond paste to add a creamy texture. Cook properly.
* Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve this delicious dish hot and enjoy with your loved ones.
Undoubtedly this healthy homemade dish is best for all your family members.