Treat Yourself With Upvas Kachori with this NAVRATRI SPECIAL RECIPE.
Ingredients- 4 Medium sized Potatoes (Boiled), 4 tablespoon Chestnut (Shinghada) flour (Or any flour suitable to consume during fasting), Salt, 1 cup fresh coconut grated, Dry fruits chopped to bits, 1 green chili chopped, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 cups oil.
1. Mash boiled potatoes. Add salt as per taste and add 2 tbsp of chestnut flour. Mix well.
2. In a bowl mix together grated coconut, dry fruits, green chili, salt, and sugar.
3. Take a small morsel of potato mix, press with thumb at one point, now fill one spoon of coconut mix and close it. Shape it like a kachori.
4. Once the kachori is prepared dip it in remaining chestnut flour and set aside. Repeat this process.
5. Fry these kachoris on medium heat till it turns golden brown in oil. Soak them on a tissue paper. Serve hot.