Sweetcorn pakodas are the best for evening snacks. pakodas are the best combinations with masala chai, coffee, or chutney.
Ingredients- 1 ½ cup Sweet Corn, 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste, ½ tsp jeera, 3 tbsps besan, 3 tbsp Rice Flour, ½ tsp Garam Masala, 1 Onion sliced, 2 Green chillies, 2 spring Curry Leaves or Pudina, 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder, ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder, Oil, Salt to taste.
METHOD- How to make corn pakoda mixture:
1. You can also use any type of corn for e.g. frozen corn or any other type of corn.
2. Splurt them roughly for few times in a mixer jar. The mixture should be rough. put it in a medium-sized bowl and then add all the ingredients except oil, and mix them properly. Add salt as required.
How to make sweet corn pakodas:
1. Heat up oil for deep frying.
2. Oil should be heated enough so that the dough will rise without browning rapidly.
3. Now put small portions of the mixture in the hot oil. Fry till it turns into yellowish golden.
4. Drain the pakodas on the tissues, and serve them hot, with pudina chutney or tomato ketchup.