Pizza is the favorite snack of all. Different types of Pizzas available nowadays. Kids enjoying pizza like anything. It’s a tasty food item which we can make much nutritious if we top up it with rich dry fruits and vegetables. Pizza is vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food, depending upon top-up ingredients. Mostly for nonveg pizza chicken is used. There are three steps involved in the preparation of pizza. Making a base, making sauce, and assembling pizza, and cooking. Pizza base plays an important role in making pizza. Its quality, as well as preparation, is very important. Here we look at simple steps to make a pizza base.
Making pizza dough is very important and it should be a light, crisp, chewy, and flavourful base without overpowering the smell of yeast. For that proportion of yeast should be less.
* Yeast, flour, and sugar if possible keep ready in the fridge one hour before making the dough.
* Pour lukewarm water in a bowl and add about 1 teaspoon of yeast.
* Stir it gently and allow it to remain undisturbed for 10 minutes.
* The mixture must turn frothy and bubbly. I don’t proceed.
* Add in this frothy mixture add 300-gram flour, salt for taste, and olive oil to the mixing bowl.
* Mix them properly to make the dough by using the required water. It should be smooth and soft non-sticky. Sprinkle flour if it is sticky.
* Knead the dough for five minutes. In the end, the dough should be extremely soft. If you poke with you if it dents and bounces back means the dough is ready.
* Shape it like a ball and apply a small quantity of oil to prevent dough from drying. Also, grease your bowl with some oil
* Cover the dough with a moist cloth or lid until it doubles in size.
* Make pizza base using this dough and proceed.