The heart is an important organ of your body. Utmost care needs to be taken for the health of the heart. There are many factors are involved in heart problems, like heart attack which is due to blocks in the arteries. A heart attack can occur when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked. The blockage is regularly a development of fat, cholesterol or different substances, which structure the plaque in the supply routes that feed the heart. This plaque sometimes can rupture and form a clot that can block blood flow. The interrupted blood flow can damage or destroy part of the heart muscle.
Many risk factors are contributing to damaging your heart. The factors which lead to a heart attack are many.
* Age factor. Men having the age of 45 and above, women having the age of 55 and above are more likely to have a heart attack.
* High consumption of tobacco.
* High level of triglycerides, cholesterol which is related to your diet.
* Obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes patients are at high risk of heart-related problems.
* if your family members in the past have heart ailments then there are chances of having heart problems.
* Lack of physical activities also may lead to heart problems.
If you look at symptoms, there are many types of symptoms and they can vary from person to person. Some might have mild pain, some might have severe pain. From all other symptoms here we look at two symptoms.
* Pressing factor, snugness, torment or a crushing or hurting sensation in your chest or arms that spread up to your neck, jaw or back. This side effect typically happens when you are having heart-related issues and this is an early indication of that.
* Shortness of breath is also among the early symptoms of a heart attack. In this and other symptoms precautionary measure to be taken.