It’s the winter months and none of us like to spend much time in the shower that too with a harsh soap and dry our skin out more. Winter brings with it cold winds and that makes your skin flaky and rough. The only way to do this is to use a moisturizer and an exfoliate. The problems come when most of the scrubs tend to be dry and rough on the skin.
But no worries, we are there to recommend you some best body scrubs which actually moisturize the skin and keep it hydrated even during harsh winter weather.
1. Honey & Sugar- Take ¼ cup of pure honey and heat it a little. Remove from heat and put 2 tbsp. of coconut oil to it. Add brown sugar and mix everything well.
Benefits- Sugar is an excellent ingredient in exfoliating dry and dead skin cells. Honey is also good for cell regeneration as it contains a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids.
2. Sugar & Vanilla- Take 2 cups of sugar and mix it with a cup of sweet almond oil. Add some vanilla extract to it and mix.
Benefits- Vanilla is very high in anti-inflammatory properties. It helps the skin to relieve any inflammation such as acne or inflamed skin.
3. Coffee & Coconut Oil- Take 1 cup of ground coffee, add sugar to it, mix together, and add coconut oil with some extra virgin olive oil.
Benefits- Coffee along with coconut oil contains antioxidants that are known to reduce the signs of aging. The anti-oxidants are also good in improving acne or other skin conditions.
4. Sea Salt & Olive Oil- 1 cup of sea salt with a half cup of extra virgin olive oil. You can also add a few drops of lavender oil.
Benefits- The scrub is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It keeps your skin moisturized.
5. Almond Powder & Milk- 1 cup of milk powder with 2 tbsp. of rice flour. Add raw milk with a tsp. of sweet almond oil.
Benefits- The scrub can glow your skin with its rich vitamins and minerals. The natural properties of almonds remove dead skin cells from your skin.