Now and then children facing bullying outside, maybe at playing are or at school. This bullying impacts your child in many ways. As a parent, you need to identify whether your child is facing bullying outside. Bullying is when one person deliberately hurt another person. It can harm a child mentally and physically. Here we look at how to identify whether your child is facing bullying outside.
* Your child may tell you they are being bullied.
Most of the children don’t disclose any untoward incident to their parents. Bunia n a few cases children might tell you about bullying in school like, physical harassment, teasing, making fun, threatening, or laughing. You have to take proper note of it.
Also through various signs, you can understand that child is facing bullying outside.
* Physical sign.
If your child doesn’t disclose any untoward bullying, look at few physical signs like bruises, cuts or scratches, torn clothes, missing things, poor eating and sleeping as well as headache and tummy aches. These all physical signs which show your child is facing bullying outside.
* If your child asking for money or other items, take note of it. The person or the child bullying your child might be demanding money or other things.
* There are school and preschool problem your child may face.
* Don’t like to go to school or preschool.
* Stay close to teachers during the break.
* Start sitting alone and unable to answer in the classroom.
* Stop taking part in activities and lack of interest in doing Homework.
* Also there may social changes like avoiding social event, parties, get together etc. Or he tells you negative feedback about school friends.
* If your child showing emotional changes at the weekends or holidays please take note of it. They may show various negative signs like anger, anxiety, nurvous, unhappiness, tears etc.
Those were the signs to identify whether your child is facing bullying outside. Take a note and find out exactly what is happening.