Many people complain of hair fall right from a young age. The increasing pollution has led to the increase in hair fall. Along with polluted air the humid weather due to rainy days has brought hair fall with it. We try different shampoos, conditioners and even recommend a doctor for the cause, but yet there is no decrease in the rate of hair fall.
Many people try home remedies like Aloe Vera, Neem, Yoghurt to reduce hair fall. But these are not available for everyone. So here are some foods you can consume to reduce hair fall:-
- Nutmeg- Take a pinch of nutmeg and add it to a glass in milk every night before going to bed. The Magnesium, Folic Acid and the Vitamin B6 present in nutmeg help reduce hair fall.
- Aliv Seeds- Soak the Aliv seeds and consume with a glass of milk before bed time.
- Carrot- Carrots are an excellent source of nourishment to the scalp. Eating carrots will make our hair grow stronger.
- Prunes- Prunes are a good source of Iron and improve the quality of hair.
- Oats- Oats contain nutrients like Zinc, Iron and Omega-6 fatty acids that improve your hair quality.
- Walnuts- Walnuts gives us plenty of nutrients like Zinc, Iron, Vitamin-B [B1,B6,B9], proteins and a small amount of Selenium that strengthens your hair.
- Fenugreek Seeds- Add fenugreek seeds to the tadka for khichdi. You can also heat some coconut oil with fenugreek seeds and give a gentle massage to your scalp.