If you are a tea lover it is nothing better than starting your day with a cup of tea. But due to sugar in tea, lots of people keep a count of cups of tea they have in a day.
Jaggery is the replacement of sugar in your tea and this has many health benefits, and also it has some harmful effects.
One must consume jaggery in limitations it also has side effects if you intake more amount of jaggery.
1) It is the rich source of iron
2) It fights cold and cough.
3) Help you in losing weight.
4) Detoxes the liver.
5) It also helps in Blood purification.
6) Boost the immune system.
7) Cools the stomach.
8) Controls blood pressure.
9) Relives joint pain.
10) Treats flu like symptoms.
1) Intake of excessive sugar can cause your body more harm than good.
2) It may cause constipation.
3) Leads to parasitic infection.
4) Unrefined or unwashed jaggery has the tendency of increasing body fat content.
5) Increase blood sugar level.
6) Intake of more jaggery can lead to weight gain.