Though the winter season is truly enjoyable, there are chances of cold and cough-related problems. Cold, cough, and congestion become common in the winter season and need proper care. Around this time of the year, our bodies are more sensitive to infection, due to this all necessary precautions need to be taken. You can make changes in diet in this season, which plays an important role in seasonal diseases. We must include warm foods in our diet for stronger immunity and nourishment. Herb and spices also recreate an essential part in keeping up a healthy body during the winter season. Cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger, etc. are loaded with various essential nutrients that may help our overall health. In the form of herbal tea, kadha, churan all those herbs are used for the treatment of a few health issues we face in the winter season. Here we look at how cinnamon-ginger milk can help to cure dry cough.
* As ginger has a bioactive compound like gingerols and shogaols, it helps you with various health issues.
* It also has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which help you to protect against various diseases including dry cough.
* Cinnamon also has high-quality nutrients, which will provide various health protection.
* Adding those important and healthy ingredients in warm milk can give you great benefits.
* Overall in the winter season, to get rid of dry cough cinnamon-ginger milk is very beneficial.
Simply in boiling milk, add grated ginger and a pinch of cinnamon powder. Boil for some time and strain it and consume hot.
Those were benefits of cinnamon-ginger milk to cure dry cough.