Relationships are tough, it takes hard work, dedication, focus. Finding the right person is not so easy. Even if you find the right person, you still have to work and put on an effort to maintain your relationship.
If you are looking for some relationship advice, here are some for you-
1. Have your own life- As you put time in your relationship, the same way give some time for yourself. Do what you enjoy, practice your hobby in your free time. Hang out alone. Live your own life.
2. Don’t be needy- If you desire to see him 24/7, text him 24/7, and primarily think the world revolves around him, then you’re being needy. He has his own just like you have your own. Men find your needy behaviour suffocating. Having needy behaviour pushes him away.
3. Make sure you connect physically, emotionally and mentally- Being emotionally and mentally connected is as important as being physically connected. Only being connected physically won’t make it for the long haul.
4. Don’t chase him- Chasing comes in many forms like obvious, stalker-like behaviour, like you’re the only initiating contact all the time when you try to connect with him 100 times a day. Let him chase you.
5. Make time for your partner- Make time for your partner, how busy you may be. But giving your partner from your busy schedule makes a point.
Also Read: Has Coronavirus Affected Your Relationship?