The relationship is not only about love. There are other things vital in making your bond strong. People sometimes make haste while getting into a relationship and later complain about the unhealthy relationship. When it comes to relationship trust is important just as much as love.
If there is no respect for each other in a relationship it won’t last for more time. We are too early in judging the relationship and when a problem arises we are not able to accept them. An unhealthy relationship can even hurt one mentally, emotionally, and even physically.
Today let us take a look at some signs of an unhealthy relationship-
1. Priorities change- You never turn to each other for emotional support. You start looking for other people first.
2. Control- Your partner tries to take control over you.
3. Respect- There is no respect for each other. Even when you say “no”, your partner doesn’t respect your answer.
4. Doubts- You find it hard to believe each other.
5. Sense of security- You don’t feel the sense of security. You may have even broken up a number of times.