Ending relationships is hard, whether from you or from the opposite person. Some breakups are quick & painless while some are painful and destabilizing.
After breakup, you deal with a lot of painful emotions if you want to deal with the negative emotions quickly. There are several ways by which you can deal with the emotions and try to move on, like:
1. Share with a supportive group of friends: Share with your friends, who support you in every phase of life. Socialize with them.
2. Write down what you learned from your relationship: Think on what made the things go wrong in your relationship. Write them down.
3. Get a Hobby: Make a hobby and keep practicing it. This keeps you distracted from the negativity.
4. Rebuild your Self-Esteem: Take help of therapist. Build your self-esteem again and stop texting your ex. Let things move-on.
5. Hold on to things that help you feel grounded: Do some activities or your favourite things that make you feel better & relaxed.