Sibling fights are just a fact of life. Even the siblings with a good relationship would sometimes get into fights. If there is a good siblings bond right from the beginning, they learn how to avoid and manage the conflict and friction between them.
There are many reasons for a siblings fight. No matter how hard we try, sibling fights can’t be avoided. Some common reasons are the clash of opposite personalities, age gap, and many more.
Here are some tips that will benefit you deal with sibling fights.
1. Teach your children to manage conflict with a positive attitude.
2. Listen to each of your children.
3. Make your children suggest some solutions themselves.
4. Don’t compare negatively.
5. Try to know the root cause of the fight.
6. Treat your children equally.