The sudden lockdown has made every one of us sit at home and our whole vacation just passed by as we were all locked up inside our house. Many of us must have made plans for a vacation to our favorite places, but unfortunately, we didn’t go there. Especially for the couples who were planning to surprise their partner with a wonderfully romantic trip, it wasn’t successful. Though things didn’t go as planned, here are some places you need to visit after this lockdown.
1. Nainital- A romantic boat ride in the Naini Lake or ride to the Snow View observation point in a cable car. There are many other natural attractions that provide us panoramic views.
2. Lonavala- Lonavala attracts tourists for its scenic surroundings and pleasant weather. It gives you a beautiful experience of hiking, trekking, and mountaineering.
3. Goa- Goa is a popular tourist destination that attracts tourists for its beaches and nightlife. Goa has got a lot of places to see like the old churches, forts and many other things. Goa gives you a lifelong experience.
4. Daman & Diu- Daman & Diu has now become a popular honeymoon place for couples in India. A number of beaches and lakes and many other places like the beautiful church of Bom Jesus or explore historical sites such as Diu Fort, Fort of Moti Daman, Fortress of Panikota, Fort of St. Jerome and Marwar Memorial.
5. Munnar- Munnar is one of the most pleasing and beautiful places in India. A beautiful view along the road that is covered with the tea plantation. It is also a popular place for its national parks and wildlife sanctuaries. Munnar is also known for its popular food cuisine.