Shah Rukh Khan has been and will probably always be the King Khan of Bollywood and will definitely remain a crowd-favorite actor. There are always those chosen few actors who have an entire set of fans just idolizing them so much that they would like to mimic, act and be exactly like their idols, and we think SRK’s movie Fan was all too clear about this.
SRK definitely has millions of fans all over the globe and people just wishing they get the once in a lifetime chance to meet with him or even see him in person! Are you a ‘Jabra Fan’ of SRK? Is your life ‘Zero’ without the King Khan? Well, here are the signs that your one and only heartthrob is SRK-
- A tour of Mumbai is synonymous to a visit to Mannat, other places can wait.
- Rahul Or Raj, weakness for these names are impossible to avoid.
- Hating other Khan’s is almost a habit!
- You just want to curl up in his dimples and die for that smile.
- SRK’s iconic pose is your move to impress women.
- Your emotions go haywire when there’s a strong moment in his movies. Your tears ain’t contained when he returns in Karan Arjun.
- SRK is much greater than even the star of South, Rajnikanth. And the King Khan triumphs one and all.
- He’s your first love, your constant, your forever!
- When King Khan cries, you do so too.
- All his dialogues are memorized and come in an instant to you at the right situations
Bollywood’s king of romance is loved and respected by one and all, and his fan-following definitely crosses millions, and we aren’t surprised one bit.