When it comes to getting decked up and being paparazzi’s favorite, Karan Johar is right there on the top. The director-producer is undoubtedly one of the busiest in the film industry. Be it direction to producing to presenting a film and even hosting and judging reality shows, Karan Johar is simply everywhere. He is certainly one of the most dynamic personalities of our industry who’s made some films which are iconic in Bollywood’s history. The likes of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, My Name Is Khan, and many more. But Kuch Kuch Hota Hai has to be the best memory of every kid born in the 90s. As Karan Johar rings in his 48th birthday today, we have a special Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Quiz for you guys. So, let’s see how many can you answer correctly –
1) Who won the first basketball match in the movie?
2) What song did Tina sing when she got ragged?
3) What was Ms. Braganza teaching when Rahul said the iconic dialogue ‘Pyaar Dosti Hai…”?
4) Where did Rahul tell Tina that he loves her?
5) Last but not the least, what was the name of that iconic summer camp in the movie?
So guys, try your luck and see how many you remember. For more updates, stay tuned to IWMBuzz.com