Vicky Kaushal is that one actor who has worked his way up into the industry after tremendous hard work and toil. The ‘Masaan’ actor proved his mettle as an actor with movies like ‘Haraamkhor’, ‘Masaan’, ‘Raman Raghav’ but was unfortunately only classified as an ‘art’ film actor.
But then ‘Sanju’ and the character of Kamli happened in his life that changed his fortunes forever. The movie turned his life upside down and brought him into the league of A-listers from the young brigade. Then came Uri: The Surgical Strike in his life which was a tribute to all the soldiers who laid down their lives in the battle of Uri… Vicky’s performance was loved by the audience and the movie collected more than 350 crores st the box office. The movie changed his life and he is now a leading star in the young brigade. Anything and everything that Vicky does today becomes popular and this hasn’t happened overnight. A lot of you know a lot about Vicky but today, on the occasion of his birthday. we are here to point out some unknown facts about the hottie which might blow away your mind. Check below –
1) Despite being a non-smoker, Vicky smoked 5 packets of cigarettes for Raman Raghav 2.0 to get into the character of ACP Raghavan Singh
2) Vicky Kaushal put on 15 kgs for his role in URI: The Surgical Strike
3) Vicky Kaushal’s first acting appearance was in Manav Kaul’s play, Laal Pencil
4) He is an Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer and graduated in the year 2009 from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
5) Hrithik Roshan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui are Vicky’s favorite actors.
So, guys, how many of these unknown facts did you actually know? Let us know your views in the comments below and for more updates, stay tuned to IWMBuzz.com
Also Read: The Untold Story Of Vicky Kaushal