SHOCKING: Bahubali fame Rana Daggubati had a serious 'life-threatening illness' | IWMBuzz

Know more about Rana Daggubati's illness

SHOCKING: Bahubali fame Rana Daggubati had a serious ‘life-threatening illness’

Bahubali fame Rana Daggubati is one of the most versatile and talented actors of the Indian entertainment industry.

However, something is upsetting his legion of fans all over the country.

Must Read: Sai Pallavi, Samantha Akkineni, Kiara Advani: Top 3 Hottest Kurta Looks Of Actresses

As per reports in India Today, Rana Daggubati has opened up on Samantha Akkineni’s show ‘Sam Jam’ about a life-threatening illness that had chances of even death.

Rana was quoted as saying,

Must Read: OMG: Why is Samantha Akkineni calling Rakul Preet Singh 'crazy' on social media?

“When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys…It could have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and a 30 percent chance of death straight (sic).”

Well, we are glad Rana has recovered and is now fully fit and fine. We wish him prosperity forward.

Must Read: Pongal 2021 Celebrations: Find out what Kajal Aggarwal gifted Hansika Motwani, Taapsee Pannu & Samantha Akkineni on the special occasion

For more updates, stay tuned to IWMBuzz.com

Also Read: Why is Rana Daggubati’s wife Miheeka Bajaj praising Samantha Akkineni?

You May Also Like To Read:

Samantha Akkineni, Diana Penty To Rashi Khanna: Have A Look At The Hottest Winter Collection Of Celebrities

Tracksuits, Dresses & Sarees: Must-See Looks From Samantha Akkineni’s Instagram You May Have Missed In 2020

Also Read