Salman Khan gets bitten by snake

SHOCKING: Salman Khan gets bitten by snake at Panvel farmhouse

A really shocking news coming in.

As per the latest news in E-Times and ABP Live, Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his Panvel farmhouse earlier. Reports suggest that he was bitten in the hand post which he was hospitalized. Reports further that since it was a non-venomous snake, Salman recovered quickly and is doing much better now and has also been discharged from the hospital.

Here’s wishing Bollywood’s beloved Bhaijaan a super speedy recovery going forward. Let us know your views in the comments below and for more updates, stay tuned to

About The Author

Journalist. covering Indian television News, Bollywood, OTT News and digital ecosystem, Gaming, Sports, Lifestyle, creators, Celebrity News and Shows.

Comment Box